What do you want to know today?
Currently installing a new day pass system; please be patient! (Friday March 7)
Check out this new book from Sylvia Gray: Ask the Ancients: Astonishing Advice for Daily Dilemmas !
- Who was Confucius, and what was his philosophy?
- What does the Declaration of Independence really say?
- Were there any famous women in ancient India?
- What kind of shoes did people wear in Ancient Egypt?
- What religions did people follow before Christianity?
- Where does coffee come from?
- When did Native Americans learn to farm their food?
- Who was Oedipus and why did he poke out his own eyes?
- Did the Romans really vomit on purpose so they could eat more?
- What was school like in the Middle Ages?
- Where did our words for the days of the week come from?
- Why do horses like apples?
- Where does chocolate come from?
- Who invented the wheel?
- How do you find the area of a circle?
- Who invented candy?
- How does a virus make you sick?
- Lesson plans and projects for teachers
- Site Map (alphabetical list of all our pages)
More questions answered here:
Copyright 2012-2014 Karen Carr, Portland State University. This page last updated 2014.