What do you want to know today?
- What kind of shoes did people wear in Ancient Egypt?
- Who was Oedipus and why did he poke out his own eyes?
- Did the Romans really send Christians to be eaten by lions?
- Where did our words for the days of the week come from?
- What was school like in the Middle Ages?
- What was the Spanish Inquisition?
- Where does chocolate come from?
- When did Native Americans learn to farm their food?
- What does the Declaration of Independence really say?
- Who was Confucius, and what was his philosophy?
- Were there any famous women in ancient India?
- Who invented the wheel?
- What religions did people follow before Christianity?
- When was sugar candy invented?
- Where does coffee come from?
- How does a virus make you sick?
- Are people really made out of stars?
- How old are the Rocky Mountains?
- What causes hurricanes?
- How do you find the area of a circle?
- Lesson plans and projects for teachers
- Site Map (alphabetical list of all our pages)
More resources available at Homeschooling A to Z.
Featured Children's Museums
Children's Museum of Manhattan
Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier
The Miami Children's Museum